Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Just Seventeen - Get Kickin' (cassette 1)

Here is Cassette 1 from the compilation in the previous post. Note the Lil Louis track. It is one of my all time favorites.

1 The KLF - What Time Is Love (Live At Trancentral)
2 Blue Pearl - Naked In The Rain
3 F.A.B. Featuring M.C. Parker - Thunderbirds Are Go (Straight Run Mix)
4 Technotronic Featuring Ya Kid K - Rockin' Over The Beat
5 D-Mob - Put Your Hands Together (The Upso Remix) (The Brixton Bass Mix)
6 The Soup Dragons Featuring Junior Reid - I'm Free

Side 2
1 DNA - La Serenissima
2 A Tribe called Quest - Bonita Applebum (Why Version)
3 Lil Louis & The World - I called U (Over The Edge Mix)
4 Fresh Connection - Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Club Mix)/a>
5 Derek B - You've Got To Look Up
6 Beats International - Dub Be Good To Me

7 comments:

doppelganger said...

That D-Mob track has always made me smile and I still try to sing it whenever I'm pissed

A gem......

mister west said...

nice

Anonymous said...

a hot selection that would have ripped TDK festival apart - big up cassettes!
best - crispin dior

dalston shopper said...

thanks dude. Sorry I missed the festival.

Annie said...

What a marvellous idea for a blog. Bravo, Dalston Shopper!

Nobody liked Lindy Layton. I can't remember why.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'm trying to download these tracks but the link is not working. Please fix them - I dig these tracks.

Tokomo said...

Hello!
It is necessary Just Seventeen - Get Kickin '(cassette 1 ) ...
Help!!! )